Sunday, April 1, 2007

Did Vladmodels Make Any Legal

home

So, here are the ne times summary for the last week.
Schmölln I was in there and have almost no power.
modem does not really count.

It was really different times than usual! Otherwise
wars always boring.
And this time I tinkered with my father for the spring selling most of the time.
He has pieces of wood glued together and made it absolutely beautiful things I have painted 12 pictures.
at the 13th had my power not served, but no matter. ^ ^


Although there were fewer people this year on the market, we have 10 € taken more.
And believe me, we have not had a price increase. Rather, we
were lower than last year.

of my paintings were sold in 4 and 1, I have given away more then.

Last night I met me with my best friend.
the first time in 3 months. ^ ^

It was a beautiful evening.
great right.
And also as usual.
We are two kind of crazy together.
My father always referred to us as a clucking chicken.
I think it is true even sometimes.
Okay, all the time.
We were in the film "Music and Lyrics" was.
It was finally once again a really nice romantic comedy.
And then we have the fight of screens vs. Hill considered.
was my first boxing fight. ^ ^

And so great! Although I
the 8th Round was not that great.
The thing with the blood but I was probably scared.
Well, never mind.

And then the ride home today.
War nciht even that simple.
My suitcase was twice as heavy and I brought only my new radio.
The rest of my birthday presents is even more retarded!
I had to be really careful because I have just wrapped up my radio in my clothes.
But now I'm here.

See you soon
Fuu

0 comments:

Post a Comment