Saturday, April 14, 2007

Artiste By Scott Kay Rings

The day the post office a week

Man wants to believe it.
First, you get no mail for weeks and then immediately get 2 packs at once. However
at different times.

oO Can not send it all together?
You know, I hate my bell.
And I find it terrible that I had to endure the same twice!
But the good thing that was in the package!
The first was the book 'Kamikaze Girls' by Novala Takemoto in English. And in the second
my contact lenses for the next month. The
pleased me very much.
I'm with my contact lenses grad running an experiment.
I do not mean to test how long can I leave it there. ^ ^

There are already 5 days.
yourselves but do not worry.
The lenses are breathable, you can not do that. With
normal I would not try this!
So, the first wars.

Up denne
Fuu

0 comments:

Post a Comment