Monday, April 16, 2007

Blocked Gall Bladder Yellow

April April, makes what he wants

Aloha!
We have already April and in two days I've even birthday Oo My anticipation has attended more than> _ \u0026lt;now I am even aware of how old I am really scho Oo and when I get a gebufeier should I do not know (ie not related with). The next 2 weeks I am school booked pretty, on Saturday this week married my cousin and next weekend is my grandma birthday .. hey ho ^ ^ "
Hatten yes two weeks Easter holidays, had a few nice days, but also stupid learning days . Today I have to be a fairy tale in a circle recite (from memory of course) and that: The worn-out shoes is not well known, but that was once my favorite fairy tales XD ran very well, had few trailers but the is quite normal
Sports at noon fell. out, instead it had in the first two hours X_x uh jump rope!
* abdominal cramps *
has annoys my family, every day around nagging mom, it is unbearable at times! As it is beautiful when it works ^ ^

I post something on to Ner housework
* davonkriech * Bye bye

PS: My sister runs away whenever I want to show her what O_o lack the Ten

0 comments:

Post a Comment