Sunday, April 29, 2007

Imagenes Pa Baby Shower

furunkel_o @ 2007-04-29T13: 50:00

Ola!
I Do drop by net write XD
NaIO the time runs halt ^. ^ The two stressful weeks of school are already over and starts again on Monday my internship in Kiga.
belongings in my Japan Unit ne 2 +'ll get * happy * but miss my class full; __; have grown together so well! But I'll meet sometimes with one or the other. School starts again on July 3, yes only to
What is happening at "high points"
The wedding of my cousin was beautiful .. the dress was full of gorgeous ♥

The wedding was very beautiful and I'm finally re-met my cousins from Bavaria, I have not seen her for 8 years XD
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

on friday it was quite funny * re au to 4 clock was gone Oo
were at Ner girlfriend in her apartment, have looked away, drunk talk, rumgehampelt on the balcony xD The hammer came at the end - where Gitzi and Raph ne fashion show like Germany's Next Top Model made xD of course lool with girls clothes (Gitzi can fully well lool run with high heels) and
Melly made a Marlene Dietrich to Marilyn Monroe un Oo no idea whether it is the only way made or was really drunk * lol * but it was funny.

~> more? to see Gallery xD

Nünja I'm off times ♥

BTW: LISA is outside of American Idol juhhhhhhhuuu MARK wins ^ _ ^

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics

Park toll ^ ^ except that in the beginning was hot sooo that we hardly could stand and then things started at the end of it raining and have frozen us xD and that Gitzi gave me a clap (by mistake) xD and I left traces still of pepper and salt in the face was burning and my mouth
BUT OTHERS TOLL XD

0 comments:

Post a Comment