Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Las Vegas Clubs Bi Women

Happy Birthday to me (looking back )

Yes, yesterday was my big day.
I am 22 years become old.
stupid age.
But my birthday was nice.
Just as I would have.
I was in my apartment, did not have to go out and have only calls and SMS messages received over the Inet.
I get all my presents later it would have anyway had no great sense etwsa taken.
I just what anyone would have to spend (22 = number of liquor).
course has surprised the some that I have been so eingeigelt.
I understand, too, but I liked it.
I've even give yourself NEN cake. Nen-
Stratiatella Gugelhupf ausm Edeka.
is delicious.
Once I have my presents, I can here again write ne summary, but do not expect too much, I wish for most anything and my family has no money!
If so ne short list.
I'm still looking forward it!
Up denne
Fuu

0 comments:

Post a Comment