Wednesday, October 27, 2004

What Information Can A Telescope Collect

andrea01 @ 2004-10-27T13: 34:00

I am soooo müüüüüde!

has given away as of yesterday to build Gladbach opponents of Bochum. What has upset me. It just keeps getting worse. Now, against Bayern can indeed only get better. At least there must be a point forth. The cook also only with water. In addition, the league must remain exciting. I now prefer to say nothing more, or me the Bayern fans here jump on the roof :-) But I'm confessing Gladbach-fan and I am suffering at the moment. May the joy I bring Bavaria ....

pukes The atmosphere here in the office to me. The faces in the hall at me puke. I am sick of everything here. Everyone pisses everyone else. And after nine hours Angekotze I run out of here at night and I need it for now an hour before it is better. After the hour I'll be at home and when taps were not there, which I built up again, I would be ripe for an asylum.

Well, now four days off are in the house, so Monday is Halloween. Four days of calm before the Zicken protection center.

0 comments:

Post a Comment