Wednesday, October 20, 2004

Mount And Blade How To Have More Than 100

andrea01 @ 2004-10-20T14: 53:00

Haaach, here in the department are being played out scenes that no cinema the world has to offer, I appropriate you.
my head in my notice I have not seen, however, will change tomorrow morning (once again but beklopptes grmp Meeting * *)

My favorite colleague also had to paint the upper head pictures. Has approximate the same as I made, hehe.

And the little bitch now probably thought that it was now: stinkfreundlich the last two weeks. But the fact that there's what comes after, so did not have the expected. As it now NEN call from chief secretary was that she should audition for the top boss, the soon fell off my chair. He went the ass to happen. The two of us (Antje and I) have come up and say nothing had us all the time keep back the laughter. Now she is back here and not say a word.

was still the same as the 3rd Newton's axiom? Right: Action and reaction * grin *

then calls me from the council. What do they want from me? Blah, we always do so when someone goes and why, etc. Wow, can not leave her alone one here? All what I'm waiting, my exemption. Now I have to call back the week Tupper.

So now I do again as if I work ... A fag is again due

0 comments:

Post a Comment