Saturday, October 23, 2004

Funny Wedding Cards And Wordings On Cards

andrea01 @ 2004-10-23T16: 16:00

Incredibly, it's Saturday and I'm sure we got up really early for our standards. And even though we were in bed until three. Last night I caught the Dart since long time in top form. Also indeed have some time. * G *

DC I'll call my mom, she always waits for my call on Saturday and death is offended if I sometimes forget. I'll call during the week, but Saturday seems to always be very important to them. Well, what you do not stop there. Then I will anschmeißen the stove, so that what is between the teeth comes. Then watch F1 qualifying. Last race this weekend, how can you now stand again for months without F1? Well, winter has already started it ....

then broadcast Bundesliga and Gladbach hope (no, I hear a radio and I watch even before no text, I will only look at the sports show:))

look And Ofcourse I for the umpteenth time Forrest Gump, one of the best movie ever * find *

tomorrow, the sun will shine. If that is so, we will go hiking in the forest king.

jibbet Otherwise nothing much new. Greetings to all the good people out there * g *

0 comments:

Post a Comment