Tuesday, October 12, 2004

Digital Playground Coupons

and goodbye!

As one probably have noticed some, I quit last week. I had some bullying incidents during my absence through the grapevine, and since Andrea has said, you know what, it makes your shit yourself. Sun announced on vacation already has something that will always be very good.
Tonight was a conversation with my upper head that line about why why why. He has a psychological as this conversation out of it made when I told him about the incidents. Then I should paint a little picture as I see how our team. I so> nice little picture? Yes so with circles and so that we can vary the size of the circles also, from which man wanted to derive then, what is the importance and meaning I give to the individual people. And where I see our boss. On the class. The little bitch, which provides continuous unrest since I've painted somewhere in the lower left corner, very small, hehe. Now, the other painting in the next few days those pictures. And since the team's problems by itself does not get a grip, get the near future as set aside a neutral team manager. The figure is not to be envied
* grin * Let's see how long I want to keep there. 've Half a year's notice. Will probably run so that I should merge the new and then we separate by mutual agreement. Only question is when will the new one. Half a year I think it is because not enough.
And then I must be clear about it myself, if I have yet to find a new job. Comes naturally out of what my taps. But he has also obligations in his job. Let's see, you first get free again the head. But all day is hang out at home is not my thing ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment