Sunday, May 6, 2007

Returns Based Style Analysis

furunkel_o @ 2007-05-06T17: 39:00

Ola Ola
We have again Sunday night - not very Nachdenktag
white as I am, just now was because Gitzi bear .. but somehow could not a company. because he has nothing better to do anyway than to annoy me ^ ^ "it was probably better that he is gone again.

Yesterday in Freiburg and threw funny. When we were in the DM degree, I got that stupid feeling again. I thought about tipping and I was kind of far away. I looked again and delayed everything as if through a pane of glass. Just thought I will not have that feeling! It will go away!
I have the yes from time to time, but I do not know what it is. If everyone has the time? Un the other take the eh seriously. * Sigh * the believer can not understand what it feels like the; __;.

Sometimes I think I lose more and more with reality O_o "* fear * desu

I'll also be nice again compared to my sister, you but has taken off lately about 20 kg. Would also like to remove, but if I hear back things like: "Take a lesson from your sister," I fall into grad then bind in the opposite Oo And if it were so far not I'd be all on the nose, how much and what I've eaten * only fat and calorie content of conversations heard
* O_o I miss Cosi, which is currently in Guatemala (Central America). Us for our "competing" reconciled. Looking forward when she is back. Know them after all since the fifth grade and she is really the only one with whom I can talk about everything.

0 comments:

Post a Comment