Wednesday, May 2, 2007

How To Shrink Private Area

I get paid a D ^ ^ I have it

Dupli gave me a D.
Was that because you expect a word of praise? ^ ^


So let's start here:

dragon
I love it. However, they are mostly represented with such bad facial expressions. * Grumble * I guess they are not bad, but just proud!


DVD I own a "small" Collection of DVDs and I must admit I like them better than videos!

Have attic
her schonmal rummaged in the attic? This is on my father's total adventure!

databases
tell what you want. I think it's a good invention and faster than any flash card collection!

thinking
extremely important. However, I find most difficult. ^ ^


Since chocolate dessert did not go ...

dialects
It's great to listen to the different dialects. However, I understand not for the life of Bavarian.


forest village went again, but the village is also sufficient. I grew up in a forest and therefore still love to live this way.

fragrances
the moment I do not like rape. All of this stuff is Schmölln circled and my family is allergic, however. I fortunately do not. But I still like it because it prevents trips and good mood!

Donut
love to here from my Edeka. ^ ^

And Special Special:
Duplica
^ ^ Thanks for the
D.


Each wrote me a Kommi can also get a letter for which he will search out 10 words. However, their report should
you because I do not know who has taken over this task already. ^ ^


Fuu

0 comments:

Post a Comment