Sunday, August 20, 2006

My Jacket Is Too Big For Me

The End of the Weekend XD

Soooooo here I am again * g *
Today we have even celebrated the birthday of my sister! All have brunch with us this morning, so was a great breakfast * g * Was very nice! Just my big sister (not the one where had gebu) is somehow fully unkind to me Oo table already often the case with her that they move like times in the talks over a ... habs is natural, as it was stupid of told me -.- and Au at the dinner table (all were sitting in the yard) she took me on once poisoned O_o "
Our friends were also there have been OUR GAME ... again .. such a question and answer game with self-written cards ... some are of course not for minors * gg * but is really super funny .. have now taken au almost every night and played through it .. and it will XD cards are more Sagaland we have sometimes played Gitzi, Raphi, Jaci, my niece Elena and I * g * Now all away (I think oo) is still looking Jule After the TV, which will be operated on tomorrow yes! Does what's on her appendix scar .. an incisional hernia or something oO ah ... well Gitzi has still not changed much between us .. Sometimes we see ourselves and then not again ... either he makes stupid or ignored me. Yesterday when we were eating Thai too. He has fully rumgebockt stupid when I made the dishes before him have to make it easier for the waitress to fetch -.- "Otherwise, the evening was
nice yesterday .. it was again delicious sweet and sour duck * g * Then we are still bissl into AT into the birthday of Mone reinzufeiern .. Well anyway I was glad when we have congratulated her, and could then go! (Gitzi and Jaci're not yet 18 and must always go by 12 clock) I also went anyway and was able to drink anything. But it is always a good thing .. otherwise I will always always bad. Well ok .. then I was bad at home. Could not sleep full and even had to break O_o "already the second time after I have eaten Thai XD Today I was feeling but already bissl strange, after I've eaten what oO
Joa Mone have to eat out of the way a bra gift * gg * Sun XD just candy and other stuff just yet (voucher Orsay, massage oil, bag ...) I'm totally
glad that I understand again with Raphael! With him I'm so full of times that he wants no contact with me ... He has also refrained long time ne .. also because Gitzi and such. Is a long story. Today and yesterday but I had that feeling that I understand myself better with him than with Gitzi .. We always laughed like that and told us things from the past (it used to, so to speak, my best friends) He's really a sweet and says what he thinks.
I think I do not know myself, as I understand and Gitzi us * lol * I've already liked him, of course ... but I do not know whether I am worth something to him. Whether he sees in me a real friend or just someone to hold him!

• M • hmmm jo afög to the meeting because I'm only just gone and got me from my training companion passed .. then I'm with Jule and Gitzi bought the gift for Mone ...
That was again the latest from the newest ^ ^ Until next maaaaaal * * winku

MySpace Layouts

MySpace Layouts

0 comments:

Post a Comment