Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Addictinggames.com/bloons

~verplantes Fest~

Hiya

Today is the farewell ceremony of FIBA ... the "project" where I now one year was where to stop short internship to career education ... nit know how to explain the XD
repays to stand in my seminar schedule is from 13 clock clock bis 16.15 ... then I would have hit me with Gitzi to to buy the birthday gift from my sister (~> On Sunday)
Will go straight and I have again looked at the invitation, which was placed in the plan .. un stood: Invitation to afög final meeting on Wednesday .. blabla by 16 clock O___o subba
seat now because I think about whether I should go un ... actually did almost nothing with Dene eh Oo look at the hat had time ... I'm tired. I did this morning the whole time rumgequält and wanted to get up early, well I'm still remained to be at half-11th We also have a new dining room get · R ·
But with my fatigue and severally scho bissl funny ... even though I long to sleep .. I'm kinda all day on Monday so tired ... have ego au again noticed as I went shopping with my sister and a friend. I am exhausted really quickly and then need only mark a break ... That was actually always been the case with me. Others think I would end up with slow and fast for so .. my friends have often said in the rond what stupid ... but what I can for it? Scholars have often thought that somehow ne disease .. .. so yes there is a sleeping sickness O__o ""
What's still new? Ah, my mother has previously had the car keys back .. yes signs. She also tells all around where I wanted to go -.- even though I "wanted to say but no .. but it still does not know ... I always say is that I will always at home still am!
My Sis wants to go to Cologne on Friday to her boyfriend ... I honestly do not feel like -.- Have to go with any money anyway and have to save on saturday ... so we go eat Thai at her birthday reinzufeiern .. un Gifts I have also .. So now ~> no money ...
become even bissl rumsurfen and kill time until I go ... tschüssiiee

MySpace Layouts

MySpace Layouts

0 comments:

Post a Comment