Saturday, September 18, 2004

Ocular Coherence Tomography Ohip

andrea01 @ 2004-09-18T18: 50:00

out twice against Schalke, and then the thing still lose. This upsets me fully on * grrrr *

Today I made up all that to which I am not come yesterday because I was out half the afternoon. But all made it. Our bags are packed and ready. Tonight we'll go drink beer noch'n if our favorite pub has to. Yesterday wanted We even after the Cologne Arena event there, but there had already closed. And the Friday night by 11 I thought I really do not peep. The shop is also well down the stream ...

morning we go to the IFMA.

Then I still have the phone with my Mum, she was really good on it, really made me happy. Me of course, had to rub the nose, that I will have 33rd So old! Well, it is not just younger, but I do anyway like 33 when I look in the mirror * * tse

0 comments:

Post a Comment