Sunday, September 12, 2004

Endometrial Polypsbloating

andrea01 @ 2004-09-12T18:46:00

Four more days until hopefully hottest holiday of my life =))

Today we have a long walk Flittard made on the Rhine. The weather was okay, the water was a little windy. Taps loves the water and I also. If he is on the water, he feels most comfortable.

Next week is the bitch back klien ausm holiday. Hofentlich aht the recovered well, not that again is lousy mood in the office. Can not something from have. Anyway, I'm going to tear out next week, no legs. Thursday is always already gone, I'm passing and afternoon irgendson lecture that I listen to. Then I go eat with my favorite colleague and then it's time! Holiday!
will be two reasons to celebrate. First of all I am old woman 33 years old and married secondly, I will :=)

0 comments:

Post a Comment