Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Novelty Birthday Instructions

in binge

th to what the same person I was weak -
Well I can not cope with a
and I live the last days
premonition crazy binge
th to what the same person I was weak ...

for Homeland skipela soul,
not the soul, but an open wound.
and with whom to drink - I do not long to find
I will go to veteran friends who
th drink - I do not long to find ...

that vodka that meth -
all swallows my friend beyond measure, and let
first I drink a bit so will work
Russian genes!
oh yeah first I'll drink a little ...

we've been, and now more so,
can be called blood brothers
as my pro-Russian blood
we dilute your brew ...
oh, enter my friend is a booze
to lose the number of hours and minutes
so already should get a drink down,
not to know the latest news
not hear Mr. President
ooh, take me, my friend, in the binge!

time we kill the phone,
eager to avoid piercing mat
in our souls a cozy hangout
cries of our obsolete dams
ooh, take me, my friend, in the binge!

crazy
our brains to such miracles will establish,
as though all Muscovites fled,
da holidays our Zenon in power
Take me, my friend, in the booze!

for their country than one drink a pile,
which increasingly I believe
and its hardworking people
with gradual disappearance of the bottles.
Take me, my friend, in the binge!

to not bored them to sleep,
gadskay residents of our buildings,
and will howl and we'll sing
itself dead and clean language.
Oh Take me, friend, booze!

and it may be a strange thing:
to such a degree we dapemsya,
that the life we seem cleaner
least a little bit on the end of the binge.

so take me member of booze ....

© Dmitry Bartosik

who have continued?

0 comments:

Post a Comment