Sunday, January 27, 2008

Slr Camera Bags Women

Alleine Zu Zweit


the end of truth At the end of the light at the end of love

At the end - you stand
(The heart empties - there goes a part of me)
did not survive
We have silence us have long separated
And with each passing day "we" have
grew the lie of our love
And the further we can move together went
The further we are apart

Lonely - together
We have forgotten how to find us a new The habit of nebulized

The inertia
stifled by the pride makes drunk driving
And the proximity to flee

Dance - my life - dance Dance with me

dance with me again
into the pure flush of naked love

And if I / him look so
If I do / experience it
If I watch us
Something has survived
And if I find strength and hope, would find
If I myself still believe in us would
If I could be / achieve it
you him / her again for me would
If the base - our foundation If we were to discover
us once again
If he / she just wanted
I will!

0 comments:

Post a Comment