Sunday, January 7, 2007

My Dog Has Chewes The Carpet

The 2007 New Year ~ ~

Hey

We have already the year 2007 and I am getting older O__o "
Today is also my last holiday to an end -. Tomorrow then school writing I'm on for days on reports and bird paint for art / art oO

Yesterday we have a game night was made ^ ^ funny with various card games, TABU ( 'm fully happy explained xd), then a lie detector game (if not always work and has very great questions here were like: you scnüffelst on your toes XD ") and finding children's names from A - Z (favorite names, and so lol).

On Friday, we are just to Freiburg. Are first in the "Dublin" (where we go from to and on Thursday, because there is a karaoke ^ ^) then the MAEC and again disturbed in any bar I was only back the nasty cigarette smoke -.- (I'm the only non-smoker of us) and that I had to go home even though home mone has yet said, they trigger further moves.
Najooo in Rust, we have looked again there are another 2 bars and local durchgegange, and finally landed at the Hotel Colosseo where we have done all the time pictures of us * g *

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics




~> MORE TO FIND AGAIN IN GALLERY ^ ^

0 comments:

Post a Comment