Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Shimano Saint Bmx Cranks

* _ * Happy Halloween * _ * *

Huhu! It
XD Today is Halloween night I go to the Halloween party at Europa Park (as every year Oo) löl have also ne toooooolle disguise oO I had already on Saturday at the ROCKY HORROR PICTURE SHOW (dancing and throwing rice at the cinema .. soooo geil XD) I'm just an old black summer dress made and cut XD joa I had to listen again later, though, that I can not think how stupid that would be un (mama of course -.-) but I do not care .. I use wenistens the dress again XD I had already determined that is not the last 4 years an ..
In the cinema we were almost always the only least * g * was disguised but still funny (movie totally in English .. un between the horny always call from the cast, the film were, "starred") today
Well tonight will cover everything I think ... lol would be bad if is not .. after all, only once in the year halloween!
hab grad a week off and next week in Kiga .. until january .. Finds a shame we only have school next year. now we only used to all and now, we have not so long time ne. Find my class that is really super cute! Eye am excited for next week ... bissl dream almost every night like this again -.- "
Bin grad sooo full X_X naja un'll then go again ... tschaui * * Winku

0 comments:

Post a Comment