Friday, December 17, 2004

What Does A Washing Machine Weigh

9. Weeks

Hallöchen,


were today at the ultrasound. I did not know that one can get a picture and print it to take home. I first saw anything. Said the Doc: oh what we have dennn there? Me: where? Doc: the white stripes as well! Me: where there isn a strip? etc. * lol *
I could with these images without explanation not do much. All black with white stripes. The doctor then has the relevant white stripes (or rather line) surrounded and said that it is our time worm. He needs to know. He says that I am in the 9th Week I can but also the 10th or 8 be one which could not yet say for sure.

in four weeks does not address out. Now we have pasted the image into the album schonmal ...
any event, I really, people

Nice Weekend!

0 comments:

Post a Comment