Saturday, November 13, 2004

Zito Alloy Wheels Review

andrea01 @ 2004-11-13T22: 36:00

Here I am again * g *

Today I located to 15:30 in bed. My eyes would not open easily. Thought I would krnak because I had had a headache and cough. Eventually, Taps has lifted me and placed under the shower. Then it went again, but I am still not really fit. I WILL NOT get sick!

Gladbach won, and who has scored a goal? Sure, Sverkos! And why has scored a goal? Of course, because he played from the start. Given that only a Dutch trainer needs to understand that the times ...

Tonight I've played around with the Lycos and there PHP enabled. Maybe I do something again professionally.
flap also just fine. Now I can play around more because when I have time (time? * G *) and experimental craft so ne homepage. What do I go there still is not coming.

schonmal Here the result: http://mitglied.lycos.de/landbewohner71/info.php

it should not rain tomorrow and it is again pending a longer hike. We want to go to Duckterath, get off there and then look again. After that I will probably fall into bed as if dead. But the fresh air will do me good.

nice rest weekend to all good people out there!

0 comments:

Post a Comment